Charinita McDonald, Director
5410 Mayville Avenue
Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
(216) 510-6412 / 510-6415
Fax: (216) 518-6101
Transporting students safely and efficiently can be successfully accomplished with the cooperation and help of the parents.
Parent Tips for a Safe Ride for Students
- Make sure your children are at the bus stop (5) minutes before the scheduled bus arrival. Student should be standing in their designated “Place of Safety before the bus arrives."
- Students must wait for the driver's eye contact and hand signal before boarding the bus per ORC 3301-83-13C6.
- Make sure to dress children appropriately for the weather, since students may have to wait in the rain and cold.
- If your child misses the bus, please take them to school. Please do not take your child(ren) to another stop or chase the bus as this is very dangerous.
- Teach your children the rules for a safe bus ride.
- Stay off the road: Watch for traffic. Stay away from strangers.
- Stay in your seat.
- Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before loading and unloading.
- Keep hands inside the bus: Never throw anything out of the window.
- Walk at least ten (10) steps ahead of the bus and wait for the bus drivers hand signal before you cross the road.
- Parents of all Abraham Lincoln School Students: A parent/guardian must be at the stop to receive your child(ren) or they will be returned to the school.
2017-2018 Bus Routes
for Kindergarten through grade 8
Please remember that routes are subject to change due to changes in enrollment, and will be updated accordingly.
Questions concerning bus transportation should be directed to the Director of Transportation at 216-510-6412.