EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INFORMATION/LINKS:
>Flexible Spending Account: www.FlexNEO.com
>Medical Mutual of Ohio: www.MedMutual.com
- HEALTH ASSESSMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- EXPLANATION OF BENEFITS GUIDE
- LIST OF URGENT CARE PROVIDERS (1/23/13)
- HEALTH INSURANCE CLAIM FORM
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG CLAIM FORM/COORDINATION OF BENEFITS
- PRILOSEC OTC (or its generic Equivalent OTC) AT NO COST TO YOU...FIND OUT MORE
- SUPER WELL BROCHURES:
- Case Management
- Disease & Maternity Management
- Fitness Discounts
- Health Assessment
- My Health Plan – It’s All About You.
- Quit Smoking (QuitLine)
>VSP Vision: www.VSP.com
- LIST OF PROVIDERS (1/23/13)
- DENTAL: PREFERRED DENTIST PROGRAM 2013
Questions regarding your coverage should be directed to Marianne Paponetti in the Treasurer's Office at extension 3300.
OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2012-13:
10/2/12 THE OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD HAS CLOSED
The Open Enrollment period for health benefits and Flexible Spending Accounts will be from September 3 through September 17. Your coverage will begin on October 1, 2012. In addition, this Open Enrollment period is to be used for any changes to current benefit coverage or your Flexible Spending account. Should you have any benefit questions regarding eligibility, forms, health, dental, or vision coverage please contact:
Marianne Paponetti: 216-587-6100, ext. 3300 –email@example.com
Bob Applebaum: 216-587-6100, ext. 3100 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, the Flexible Spending Account is used for reimbursements for dependent /childcare and medical costs.
***No late applications will be accepted***
EMPLOYEE TAX & PAYROLL FORMS:
>Employee Direct Deposit Form
>Employee Withholding Form W-4
>Employee State Withholding Form IT-4
Questions regarding your payroll should be directed to the Treasurer's Office at ext. 3300.