Charinita McDonald, Director
Maple Heights City Schools' Warehouse Facility
14855 Broadway, #300
Fax: (216) 587-6101
Transporting students safely and efficiently can be successfully accomplished with the cooperation and help of the parents.
Parent Tips for a Safe Ride for Students
- Make sure your children are at the bus stop (5) minutes before the scheduled bus arrival. Student should be standing in their designated “Place of Safety.”
- Make sure to dress children appropriately for the weather, since students may have to wait in the rain and cold.
- If your child misses the bus, please take them to school. Please do not chase the bus as this is very dangerous.
- Teach your children the rules for a safe bus ride.
- Stay off the road: Watch for traffic. Stay away from strangers.
- Stay in your seat.
- Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before loading and unloading.
- Keep hands inside the bus: Never throw anything out of the window.
- Walk at least ten (10) steps ahead of the bus and wait for the bus drivers hand signal before you cross the road.
2013-2014 BUS ROUTES
FOR KINDERGARTEN THROUGH GRADE 8
Please remember that routes are subject to change due to changes in enrollment, and will be updated accordingly.
Questions concerning bus transportation should be directed to the Director of Transportation at 216-510-6412.