Jamie Milne, Secretary
5740 Lawn Avenue
Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
(216) 587-6100 ext. 3401 / 3400 / 3402
The core business of the Office of Curriculum & Instruction is to promote, implement and support research-based practices for instructional leadership and teaching designed to provide meaningful and engaged student learning.
- What students should know, be able to do, and be committed to (CONTENT)
- How it is taught (INSTRUCTION)
- How it is measured (ASSESSMENT)
Essentials of Curriculum:
- Balanced Core
- Standards Based
- Challenging, high expectations for all
- Differentiated Instruction
Office of Curriculum & Instruction's Strategic Vision
GIFTED & TALENTED
Gifted means students who perform or show potential for performing at a remarkably high level of accomplishment when compared to others of the same age, experience or environment and who are identified under Ohio Revised code.