5740 Lawn Avenue
Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
(216) 587-6100 ext. 3701
Fax: (216) 518-2675
Students planning to attend the Maple Heights City Schools must be enrolled. All registrations into the Maple Heights City School District require an appointment to provide a completed registration packet, along with the following items per registration. Registration packets are available for pick-up at all of our school buildings and Board of Education, between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. weekdays or can be downloaded.
The Enrollment/Registration Packet must be completed prior to scheduling your appointment with the Enrollment Office. Please call 216-587-6100, ext. 3701 to schedule your appointment.
The following items are required to complete the enrollment process:
• Birth Certificate (child must be 5 years of age by 9/30 to enroll in kindergarten)
• Social Security Card or Number
• Complete Immunization Records
• Custody Papers (a signed and certified copy, if applicable)
• Ohio Driver’s License or State ID
• Withdrawal Form/Transfer Slip from your child's prior school
• Last Report Card (if applicable)
• Unofficial Transcript (high school only)
• IEP (special education students only)
• Medical Exam Results (special needs, pre-school only)
• Proof of residency - 3 current forms: 1 from Category I and 2 from Category II:
Category I (provide 1 item)
Home Owner's Mortgage Statement, Deed or Property Tax Statement; City of Maple
Heights Occupancy Report; Section 8 Documentation; Valid and current Lease/Rental
Agreement; and Owner Affidavit and Proof of Ownership
Category II (provide 2 items)
Voter Registration Card; Utility Bills; Cable or Cell Phone Bill; Bank Statement; Pay Stub;
Valid & Current Driver's License or State ID with Maple Hts Address; Municipal Income
Tax Records; Credit Card Statement; Car or Home/Renter's Insurance Declaration;
County Benefit Voucher; or Other Official Documents
For additional information or to make an appointment to enroll your child, please contact our Enrollment Office at (216) 587-6100, ext. 3701.
CHANGES IN RESIDENCY/CUSTODY/CONTACT INFORMATION
You have a continuing duty to immediately inform the District of any changes of residence (including proof as required - see "Change of Address Packet") and/or standing as to a legal custody (including the most recent court documents).
Parents are also required to notify the school office immediately of any changes in current home, work, emergency, and/or cell phone numbers.
If you are leaving Maple Heights Schools to go to another school district, you will need to go to your child's current school building to withdraw him/her. At that time, you will be given a copy of the withdrawal form and school records to take to your child's new school. You will need a photo ID.