Age & Schooling Certificates (Work Permits)

State Law requires that all minors, persons under the age of 18, who are in paid employment must have a valid age and schooling certificate (also known as a Work Permit) during the school year, and 14- to 15-year olds must obtain age and school certificates for employment at all times of the year.

An application for work permit form must be completed prior to obtaining a work permit. Applications are available at Maple Heights High School, located at One Mustang Way or can be downloaded.



Completed forms must be returned to Maple Heights High School.

Please contact our high school at 216.438.6400, ext. 1624 for additional information.

Contact Us
Maple Heights City Schools5740 Lawn Avenue
Maple Heights, OH 44137
View Map & Directions
Phone: 216-587-6100
Fax: 216-518-2674